Providing the home care our clients deserve …
Home care is absolutely essential for so many of our cherished seniors. We are passionate about delivering high-quality home care in an atmosphere of respect and safety!
We are an independent, non-profit nurse registry operated by medical professionals with many years of experience in care and rehabilitation of adults and seniors. We welcome adult and senior clients who require compassionate, respectful care delivered in their own homes.
Our care providers perform services at any level that suits our clients’ requirements:
- Home Health Aides
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
If you are a family member seeking care for your loved one, we encourage you to learn more about us. As a non-profit organization, we are in a unique position to offer high-quality care at the lowest possible cost to you and your family.
Home care in an atmosphere of respect and compassion …
As medical professionals, we understand there is an urgent need in our Northeast Florida communities for adult and senior care provided in the home.
Our experience has shown that seniors wish to stay in their own homes for as long as possible, and family members want to ensure the highest quality home health care at a reasonable price.
Our registry can match you with responsible, considerate caregivers who are trained and licensed to deliver the level of care you need – whether hourly, daily, or overnight.
You’ll see our personal, professional oversight at every step of the way, from your initial call, through home assessment, matching with the appropriate caregiver, and ongoing care.
At Home-Call Health Care, compassion is action. We are staffed by people who show their compassion through thought and deed!
Who’s who in Home-Call Health Care’s nurse registry?
Several levels of care professionals provide compassionate care, in accordance with their training and qualifications:
- Homemaker: a person who gives emotional support, builds trust and provides basic companionship for clients while performing routine housekeeping activities around the home to ensure cleanliness and safety.
- Companion: Companion is a person who gives emotional support, builds trust, provides basic companionship, and performs light housekeeping. The companion also assists with personal grooming and provides support with walking. The companion observes and reports any changes in the client’s behavior or physical condition to staff professionals.
- Home health aide: professional care provider with training and testing in competencies such as assisting with activities of daily living.
- Certified nurses’ aide (CNA): a state-licensed professional who performs a wide variety of services up to and including wound and IV care, oxygen monitoring, among others.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): State licensed professional who performs skilled nursing care under the direction of a registered nurse or a physician.
- Registered Nurse: This individual provides skilled nursing care to patients in accordance with the physician’s orders. Provides intermittent individualized nursing care to patients in the home setting.