Discover a future in home care for seniors …
If you are a compassionate, empathetic, dedicated person qualified to deliver high-quality care, we have opportunities for you in our registry!
At Home-Call Health Care, we carefully match caregivers with clients to ensure compatibility in terms of qualifications and personality. Quarterly performance incentives are given to the caregivers who exemplify accurate documentation of caregiver notes and proper use of the time clock policies and procedures. We do not require our caregivers to carry personal malpractice insurance but it is recommended for your own protection.
We staff caregivers who consistently take the initiative to take action for clients, show compassion, and are dedicated to total concentration on the clients’ care at home.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Verification of professional license, registration, or certification
- Clean background checks conducted by our agency and Level II FBI
- Homeland Security check
- Clean physical exam with statement “Free of communicable diseases” signed by appropriate health care professional
- Florida CNA CEU requirements
- Clean TB test – completion of appropriate documentation
- CPR certification by Red Cross or American Heart Association
- Experience as a home health care provider
- Clean motor vehicle report
- Reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance, if applicable.
Independent Contractor Application
If you meet the listed requirements, please fill out an application.